Database-Provider for Entity Framework Core
FileContextCore is a "Database"-Provider for Entity Framework Core and adds the ability to store information in files. It enables fast developments because of the advantage of just copy, edit and delete files.
This framework bases on the idea of FileContext by DevMentor (https://github.com/pmizel/DevMentor.Context.FileContext)
- No database needed
- easy configuration
- rapid data-modelling, -modification
- share data through version-control
- supports all serializable .NET types
- integrates seamlessly into EF Core
- different serializer supported (XML, JSON, CSV, Excel)
- supports encryption
- supports relations
- supports multiple databases
!This extension is not intended to be used in production systems!
An example project can be found here: Example project